Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Handy links for series owners please pm me with your favorite links whether they be technical or suppliers to hints and tips forward them and ill put em up

For downloadable landrover workshop manuals in acrobat form

http://www.landrover.ee/est/varia/downloads/cars.htm

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
woody-ak said:
What if we don't speak Dutch?
Read the GREEN words above the Dutch. They're in English. In fact, take a walk on the wildside and click on the links, and you'll be delightfully surprised to see the entire manual is in English, Which coincidently, the Dutch have no trouble with.

·
Registered
257 Posts
fairey overdrive manual Better quality than some other sites. Actually on rovers down south's site.

Car survey-owner reviews. Good place to look up if you're thinking about buying any car. Get an idea of what owners think. Granted people don't get online to sing praise most of the time.

another source for manual

rovers down south Great source of knowledge and stuff you can't find easily. Located in Louisiana. Seems to specialize in transmission and overdrive parts.

british pacific Good catalogue. Ships the instant your order arrives. Best shipping to hawaii, probably alaska... just due to their flexibility and location.

atlantic british Never used them. They are in clifton park NY..

rovers north Can't get their series catalogue to load on my mac sometimes. Get an error. Decent catalogue. Located in vermont.

Still looking for an owner/operator's manual. Things like spark gap..timing, oil weight, light bulbs.. other various things in there.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Still looking for an owner/operator's manual. Things like spark gap..timing, oil weight, light bulbs.. other various things in there.
They are all in the green bible (aka the workshop manual... and if they are not there, then they are in the parts catalogue). I don't think there was ever a owners manual for the series trucks. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've seen them for sale on ebay.

the "how to put it in 4wd" "always use your safety belts" thing.. yea.. it exists.
I see much info in the big green book. Probably all but supersedes the manual

·
Registered
43 Posts
I speak Dutch, and that wasn't Dutch. .ee is an Estonian domain. They speak Estonian which is related to Finnish. (As in Finland).

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Landrover Shakes And Keeps Pulling To One Side When I Go Fast New To Driving Land Rover Was Told Suspected Geer Box Or Diff Can Anyone Help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts