Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
wags
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my ford esp extended warranty to work. New right front wheel bearing, transfer case, rear diff and trans filter fluid change (rear sleeve leaked I paid for just the pan/filter). Per visit deductable $100, on a $8,000 bill. But between the fuse box and frame I found a vac line that comes from down at the fire wall behind the batt some ware and reaches all most to the front head light with a 90 elbow on the end. Can't find ware it should go, its not for any of the light washers. Could they have put it up there during repair and not put it back under ware it belongs ? Only strange thing after repairs is when I stop to park go from drive to park I get a clunk in the rear end like its engaging. Any thoughts ? I'm 230 miles from the dealer hit some road construction going to the dealer cracked the wind shield and a fog light $1,264.00/500 deductable. LR3 HSE 06 108,000.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.