Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The type to cop a Range along with all the feature
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had three Range Rover Classics within the last five years and I have accumulated quite the stock of parts. I am looking to sell the following:

MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust stainless LWB

4.2 engine block stripped down and machined.

4 cylinder heads, two of which looking sparkling new although we installed on a motor.

All engine parts associated TIMES TWO, I bought an extra motor.

Y Pipe

I can sell the 4 speed auto with transfer case

new in box heater core

new in box 2 inch body lift kit

BRITPART 2 inch heavy duty springs and shocks

I have lots and lots of parts, I live on Fishers Island, New York, accessible through New London, CT if anyone wants to see.

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
I have had three Range Rover Classics within the last five years and I have accumulated quite the stock of parts. I am looking to sell the following:

4 cylinder heads, two of which looking sparkling new although we installed on a motor.

Y Pipe

new in box heater core

I have lots and lots of parts, I live on Fishers Island, New York, accessible through New London, CT if anyone wants to see.

Do you have the compete center console for a 1991- 1994 RRC

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts

Y Pipe

new in box heater core

This is what I need Product Floor Bumper Table Wood

·
Registered
27 Posts

Any chance you have a super clean set of upper and lower tailgate halves? How about a hood? Thanks, Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.