Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well awhile ago we had pretty much a whole week of torrential rain and everything was soaking wet. My friend needed some footage for a project he was putting together for school. Naturally I, with my film obsession and all, went out and shot some stuff for him.

I finally decided to cut my own little video out of it and this is what I ended up with:

http://cotbol.com/videos/the_floods.wmv
right click > save target as...

I didn't put a whole lot of effort into compression. Maybe I'll go back and try and fix it up a bit, but it's not too bad at the moment.

The off-roading isn't quite as intense and Keptin's, but were were just in the mood for some light off-roading and needed footage so there was a lot of stopping for pictures/footage.

Hope you enjoy.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
That was a nice start...But it was cut short for some reason....

4,346 Posts
BLAH..lol...You have to really love Premier to use it, its like us Land Rover Enthusiasts, we're a handfull, but damn man, I couldnt stand Premier, rendering ALWAYS took soooo long (but that was long ago when I was running on 512 Ram and Older versions of the ware).

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well Premiere Pro is a complete ground up rewrite from the old Premiere (ended at 6.5). A lot of things are realtime, but any NLE will require rendering if you don't have a card to do realtime.

I agree with you on the old premiere. It was quite buggy and not the most streamlined NLE I've used... It has improved quite a bit.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Tried it again...worked this time...nice video!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.