Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.. sorry it took so long.. but here's the deal...

3M 5-Year Vinyl, 20% off current website price ($64.95) .. So it comes out to $51.96 + Shipping. This is for any model (Disco1 / Disco2 / RRC / P38 / Freelander).

I need at least SEVEN (7) people to commit to offer you this price.

Please respond here, PM me, or email me [email protected] for commitment, when I have 7 responses, I'll follow through with ordering instructions.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
let me think about it ryan.....I have the money now, but it would be between good off-road lights, or a giant sticker. I really want the blackout....if we cant do it now, then I would be ready by around the middle of next month.

2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well like I said, we need 7 people to do this.. I'll let it run for a while and see what the response is. If there is no response, then the price will stay as is on the website (Which is still great compared to what we offer, and the pricing of the competition).

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
How long will this last? I have to pay for books for school..so if this is still going on in 3 - 4 weeks count me in!

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
How hard are they to put on?...... I may have someone else with a DI interested if it's an easy install

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Ryan, ill tell you that I am in....but only if it can wait a month....if you need-neeeeed it earlier, then perhaps I can scrounge the money...but hopefully it can wait. I guess we will see.

2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It will probably take a couple of weeks to get all 7 people anyways.. so I think both of you are safe.

It's pretty easy to put on if you follow the directions properly. Full instructions will come with it, and there is always someone available during business hours at Vigg Designs to answer any questions you may have.

Also, for anyone who lives in/near the NJ area, you can get it installed at the shop for an extra fee.

2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hah, I was thinking that we should start selling racks.. good way to make some $!

Shipping is a flat $12.00 in the US.. it comes in a hard tube to protect it.

Once we're all set, you can either make the payment via credit card over the phone to us, or on our website via Paypal (I'll give you a link/coupon to get the lowered price.)

So far, the list of people interested is:
1. Keptin - Wait a few weeks
2. Funrover - Wait a few weeks
3. Funrover's friend with DI - ?
4. llesra - Wait a few weeks
5. Jbar
6. Utahdog2003

· Registered
424 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of this? What exactly is it? What is the point? Pardon the ignorance.. Does it look good on a white RRC?

I am interested if you could let me here the info before you order. BTW, is it removeable without harming paint?

again.. lets see pics!

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
It looks amazing on white rovers, especially an RRC!

It looks like this:

Besides looking good, its real purpose is to prevent light from reflecting off the hood and blinding you/getting in your eyes.....that is why its flat black. It is used more for roof rack lights at night time, but is also great for the sun during the day....which frequently makes me squint from reflecting off the windshield.

It is rather small compared to the DI/DII blackouts....but its functional non-the-less.

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
rmuller said:
Hah, I was thinking that we should start selling racks.. good way to make some $!

Shipping is a flat $12.00 in the US.. it comes in a hard tube to protect it.

Once we're all set, you can either make the payment via credit card over the phone to us, or on our website via Paypal (I'll give you a link/coupon to get the lowered price.)

So far, the list of people interested is:
1. Keptin - Wait a few weeks
2. Funrover - Wait a few weeks
3. Funrover's friend with DI - ?
4. llesra - Wait a few weeks
5. Jbar
6. Utahdog2003
Count me in too!!! I am getting my rack with hella lights. I will need the blackout eventhough it's green. Cheers-Andy:drink1:

2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yieldsign2 said:
about how much will shipping be? and it's the same price even though its smaller than the D2? If shipping isn't killer.. i'm probably in.
Shipping is a flat $12 for the lower 48 states. That is UPS insured shipping... we take any damage claims while in transit very serious and will get you a replacement out right away.

Series 3 guy - Give me a couple days and I'll figure out what it'll cost to ship overseas.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.