Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my Landy at the top of a hill called Ossewa koppie (ox wagon hill) Wakkerstroom -South Africa. We went to a this small town in the middel of no where .. not much to do if you cant drive up the 30 degree side of the hill to go for sundowners. You could see forever from up there .

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
SiGuy..

Great pics... I would like to have the first pic, in as large format as you have, for next year's calendar.. can you email it to me?

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Yep... it's a bit late for this year, but I am planning a Land Rovers Only 2006 calendar. It will be made up solely of memberes vehicles. 12 of them, well 11, if you count mine.. hee hee..

Serg

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Serg

Do you need the landy Washed?? Sorry cant do that I'm afraid something will fall off!

Seems I now have to invest in a digital camera!!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Washed, unwashed ... whatever.. I am gonna need a shot of at least one each:

Series
Range Rover
Discovery
Defender
Freelander
Forward Control
Lightweight

And then 6 more I will have to choose. Group shots will be welcome as well... you got 6 months left.. :D

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
I will create a thread.. however it is over 6 months away, so we have plenty of time.. in the meantime, I will accept any and all submissions to my email address

Serg

·
Registered
492 Posts
Serg,

I am getting our company calenders ready now, you can't believe the rush in the last three months of the year for printers doing this work.

Hopefully will be sneaking the occasional Landy pic into our company desktop calender :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.