Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody, I have been scouring craigs list in my area (Boston Metro West) Looking for a fixer upper as my funds are limited but my desire and mechanical abilty pretty good. I get confused, are there a lot of nick names for the same model? I have been looking at disco's in the late 90's early 2000's, Then there are the SE? 4.0 and 4.7 and then I see Callaway edition. I bought the big book of land rover and I have a restoration guide for Discovery l and ll on the way, for some reason the are abundant in my are and fairly cheap but need work. I am talking under $3000. Should I be looking for certain things to stay away from as far as engines go? It will be used as a daily driver and I duck hunt and fish with a small boat and trailer. Off road for me are bad dirt roads, mud and snow. Sorry this is long winded but it looks like a great club to be part of. Thanks, PGA jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.