Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serg,
Hows about putting a wanted section in the classifieds bit,
it makes life a bit easier when trawling through ads looking for that elusive part. :clap:
Cheers ONz

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Hmmm.. I'll have to think about that one. As the classified sections state they are for "sale, buy and trade" so traditionally that is where the wanted items woud go. Also you can use the search function to search the forum for wanted ads. The search function on this software is awesome..

Havng said that, I am here to please, so let's hear some more input from the other members ... :wave:

Serg :drive:

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wanted

go on you know it makes sense :clap:

It really is the one thing that annoys me,none of the other sites have this facility I think it would make a big difference nowt worse than needing a part when you know fine well 50% of the members will have one lying around in there hut but cant be bothered to look through 100 adverts to find the wanted add to which they can reply and ultimately help some poor soul out of a hole.
Go on serg you know you want to!!! :buttrock:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Subdividing the Classified Section would make good sense...

I would like it better! Divide the classified section into Vehicles For Sale, Vehicles Wanted, Parts & Accessories For Sale and a Parts & Accessories Wanted...

That is how I am dividing listings in www.RangeRovers4Sale.com :banana:

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice one!!

Wooohoo!!!!! :buttrock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts