Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Official Landrover service" Daru Car In sofia Bulgaria, I have a 1981 series III and live and work in the Pirin mountains in Bulgaria. I recently needed some work and new parts for the old girl. So I took here to the Official landrover service In Sofia ( capital city ) to change some seals replace the filters and oils. Disaster! none of the work was done and then they refused to release the car until I paid for everything on the list of stuff I asked to be done, speeking to the local police and a lawyer they were no help so I had to pay up 1000 pounds, lick my wounds and walk away. Beware! do not use them.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Wow James, I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like Bulgaria hasn't changed much in the 12 yrs or so since I've been there.

Searcaigh is dead-on. Get in touch w/ Land Rover UK right away!! Sounds like that place is either illegally using the LR name, or they don't deserve to be an 'official' LR svc shop.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Sorry to hear about that!!!! I agree...I would call LRUK and make a complaint,they take things like your story very,very seriosly. :eek:

Dico-Not everone in Bulgaria can live off a Thousand pounds for a year! :confused

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Disco said:
Still friends! :drink1: Actually, I think it's quite funny. I might change my avatar to DICO for a while.
Cheers!! :drink1: I have had some typos in the past that could have almost got me the sack!! Sometimes you type what you are thinking and the word accidentaly ends up on the screen especialy when you aare dealing with difficult customers.Again...thats why I need an assistant at work-keep things safe. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Damn James, that sucks.

Let us know if we can email anyone for you. There is strength in numbers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.