Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently while i was drive my DII the brake, traction control, and hill descent warning lights all came on. They have stayed lit since then. Does anyone know why this may have happened. Is it something that the dealer will have to take care of?

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
I have the same problem .
I know that it's my ABS sencor on the front pasanger side .

It comes on when I take sharp left turn . Standing still or moving . My dealer said that it's the hub , but I don't belive it , cause the truck would have to be moving for the hub to woble and make the sencor go off . I have a problem with the sencor wiring . Casue once i start the truck and go up to 10mph the abs fault resets , but as soon I take a left , the worning light is set Oh and sometimes my brake pedal will vibrate . Cause of the sencor not working properly .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Heck the dealer told me it was weather induced. I cut the car off and then on again it went away! I had even heard the three beep tome you read about in your manual. Some times I think they are full of crap- when I had my series one and they dealership was brand new they wanted to fix it all, there were only a handful of discoveries around here- now every Tom in town has one and I can't even get to the garage in the same week!! They never want to fix anything anymore unless its big ticket.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Aloha!!

I get the same thing. I just reach in the back and mess with the wire some. And when I turn on the engine back on and the lights go out. I think it the front left one that is bad. My dealership is the same way. they dont want to fix a thing. And ever time I do a mod. they say it voids the waranty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.