Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 disco SE7

I went to get a CD out of my truck and noticed a little wetness on the passenger side floor carpet. I lifted up the mat and it was soaked! It rained hard last night so I obviously checked all the windows and sunroofs, but there were none left open or leaking. In fact, there is no water on the seats, doors, or anything besides the passenger floor carpet. Well, actually there was a tiny bit of water in a circular form under the drivers side mat, almost like condensation.

The real problem is the passenger side though. Ive felt around the carpet all around the floor carpet and its dry! I cant find any place where this water has seaped in. It seems to have come up from the floor directly under this mat. It isnt even in the CD player area. :eek:

I drove it a little yesterday with the air conditioning on only the top vents on speed 4 and the lowest setting. All doors and windows were sealed and not leaking. I also checked my other disco to see if the same had happened and it was dry.

Ive toweled off the water as best I can, but there is a crevace where that plastic liner and the carpet meet where there is a lot of water and I can only push the towel in to get at it.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Its scheduled to rain more today and Im a little desperate! :bawling:

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive just checked and found something that might be of importance. The top of the mat where I found all the water is dry. Only the plastic underside is soaked. This leads me to believe the water did not come from above. :dunno:

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh ok, thanks a lot guys.. that other thread has all the info I need assuming that the AC drain is the problem. That'll be my project tommorow I guess. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help guys, I really appreciate it. :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.