Where:
Hooters of Wayne
25 Route 23
Wayne, NJ 07470
973-837-1876

Who:
Originally planned by Alvin for all local Land Rover owners

When:
Thursday, February 2nd, at 7:00pm ... just look for the group of land rovers in the parking lot.. we'll wait around for a little bit.

Why:
Because we like land rovers, girls in little orange shorts, beer and wings. :drink1:

·
Support Our Troops
3,667 Posts
I'd love to go, but I need to get my Disco running again. As I stated in the D1 section, I replaced the head gasket, but now I have no spark, so until I get that issue solved it will be taking all my free time :( :(

So if you can take some pics of the:boobies: :boobies: for me

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Alvin and Ryan for putting this together. It was nice meeting up with you guys for some food and drinks. I'm looking forward to next months meeting, maybe this time Jaime will make it on time.

And Ryan, next time don't be so afraid of the waitress, she won't bite you... or maybe she will

Thanks!!!

·
2,986 Posts
I suggested last night that we try to make it on the first Thursday of every month. Which will be March 2nd as of next month... how does that sound to everyone?

Here are a few pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.