Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Landy Guys.
Well this is not the right position for an oil changing ramp. Neither did we do it, thought it seems like we trying. After re-doing Landy (Landy Redone on forum), I decided to take Landy off the pavement and into the field again. Thats why I bought it for. We went birds hunting with the sons, and this sand heap was tempting me, but as you can see, the sand heap won this time. We had to tow it off. I hope you guys see the Landroversonly.com/forums stickers on the top of the rear windows.
Greetings from South Africa. Gerhard

· I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
I was crossing some similar terrain recently and was worried about my breakover angle. They weren't as extreme as those pics. But it was enough to make my wife worry. I figured that if the tractor could make it I should be okay.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What shall we do today?

Hi, I just wonder what me and Landy gonna do today? Well I still have to decide, but most probably there will be pics up tomorrow. Fell with my dirt bike last saturday and crashed my leg, so hopefully Landy will be better plaything today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.