Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 RRS

I've noticed this three times on the freeway when going from Econ Heat to A/C on (driving from cold to hot) the blower motor seems to run but very little air comes out of the vents. The third time was in A/C mode the entire time. If I stop to get gas, then when I go again it seems to run normally in A/C for a brief period of time. It doesn't matter if I'm in Auto or I force the fan on high and to only one vent.. I tried it all to see if I could isolate the problem to a specific event or cause, but it only seems to be an issue on longer drives.
There are no codes when I hook up my diagnostics computer, and the blend motors all work okay when I adjust temp/location.

I tried the "Hold recirc+econ button and turn key to run" self adjust and it didn't work for me.

I'd love to get some info or ideas on where else to look/try to figure out what is going on.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Hi, you should regas the system first of all cos low pressure could cause such symptom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.