Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Landroversonly! :)

I just put this site up today (08-06-04). I just bought a Classic Range Rover and have always been a fan of the whole Land Rover marque. My goal with this site is to learn more about Rovers and to allow all of you a fun and friendly place to call home.

I welcome all of you to what I hope will be one of the best Land Rover forum sites on the Internet. Please spread the word and we can make this a wonderful place for us all.

Serg

·
Registered
361 Posts
Glad to be here.

Well done. Nice looking site!

I'll try to do my part in participating and helping others where I have experience.

1970 109 SW owned for 5 1/2 years (almost 100,000 miles worth)
2.25 petrol
electronic ign.
electric fan
Weber 34 ich
VW Jetta seats
Rocky Mountain Parabolics & Shocks
Spin on oil filter
a REAL horn
Lowrance GPS for a speedo
Koenig PTO winch
Cobra CB
Military frame installed on a civy vehicle

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
HI There from South Africa

Hi there

Landys is very big in South Africa. The Army. Police and just about all Government departments have used Landrovers since the early 1960's.
The civilian market for Landys were also very big for the whole period.

I am busy restoring a 1974 Series 3 88". All is original except the Webber Caburator fitted.

Runs very nice but still need to do the Suspention Springs and the Bulkhead.
A paint job is also in the future, If i can get myself to strip it and not drive it for a period.

Moeras.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello

Thanks for setting up this site. I am new to landy's and unfortunatley have fallen into the trap already. I bought my 110 300tdi for work and love it. I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully helping others along the way.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words guys..

All I ask of you is to enjoy this place and if you can tell a fellow Land Rover owner about, that would help as well.

Serg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great Site

Hi Serg,

Nice site, also great to hear of another LR enthusiast. Can I add a link from my site? (It's only a family page, used by my relatives and friends)

Kind regards,

Trevor

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi :wave: I live in Lancaster England real name Graham given this site details by Barry, thanks Barry. :clap:

I have a TD5 disco and a Range Rover TDI for green laning.

Nice site you have here.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the link Trevor.. as soon as I get the links page up, I will link back to ya....

Serg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sites looking good Serg

:bgreen: :bgreen: :bgreen:

Like the site Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Nomad

:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Job

:clap:
Hello,

I'm new to this site, but I already have received helpful answers to my questions.
What I basically am looking for is technical advice such as "What to do and what not" or "How to" tips. Would it be possible to organize the site in order to easily find this kind of advice (or is it already in there ?).

Henry Cornil

1 - 20 of 27 Posts