Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My paint sure took a hammering from the branches on what I could see was more of an ATV trail than a Jeep trail...needless to say I dont wanna have to spend so much time next time with the rubbing compound...so I fabbed up some Limb risers...cost me $22.50 all told...worth it to me if it reduces scratches by half at least

Mantec snorkel should be here next week....then its either a powertank in the rear or synthetic winch line...

Marcus

148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silly...

Thats why there be turnbuckles there to slacken should I need to get in at the Powerstroke 2.8 TD...highly unlikley IMHO... ;)

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Quicksilva said:
My paint sure took a hammering from the branches on what I could see was more of an ATV trail than a Jeep trail...needless to say I dont wanna have to spend so much time next time with the rubbing compound...so I fabbed up some Limb risers...cost me $22.50 all told...worth it to me if it reduces scratches by half at least
Marcus[/QUOTE]

Hey Marcus, how much lift and what type/size tires do you have on your truck?

148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres the list...brace yourself

Springs-OME 762 front and 763 rear
Spacers 1" up front 1.5" rear
Rovertyme trailing arms
Rovertyme radius arms
OME N44 shocks
OME steering damper
Scorpion racing shock relocation mounts on the rear
Steering damper relocation
Tom woods double cardan propshafts front and rear
Expedition exchange extended brake lines
Dunlop Radial Rover RT's 235x85x16

I think that covers all I had to do to get it up where it is and vibe n wander free

And to be honest I still have a couple of things to do to complete the install...Longer panhard rod-HD steering links...A arm extension on the rear.

I'm toying with the idea of drop cones and 33" tires...but we'll see

Marcus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.