Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Is it coolant or water?
If it is coolant it is from the heater core if it is water could be water leaking in from the A/C because the drain pipes are plugged.
Mike J.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Disco Mike said:
Is it coolant or water?
If it is coolant it is from the heater core if it is water could be water leaking in from the A/C because the drain pipes are plugged.
Mike J.
a/c drain pipe has been cleared and its not coolant, its water, any other suggestions?

·
Registered
62 Posts
sunroof drains

i would check the sunroof drain tubes they r difficult to get to but can get clogged with leaves. if you pull the a pillar trim you can see the drain tubes or you can open the roof and do a visual inspection and blow air through the lines :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rovertech said:
i would check the sunroof drain tubes they r difficult to get to but can get clogged with leaves. if you pull the a pillar trim you can see the drain tubes or you can open the roof and do a visual inspection and blow air through the lines :D
thanks for advice but it hasnt got a sunroof! could it be door seals?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
So has it been raining, if so was the truck out side if so you may have a windshield seal leak.
Mike J.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is The Car LHD or RHD?
On RHD cars there is a wiring loom that goes through the bulkhead behind the screen washer bottle.The grommet the loom passes through isn't always watertight and can
allow water to run down the inside of the bulkhead to soak the carpet.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wet floor?

This will sound stupid, but I had this problem a few times. You know what it was? The thick, plush carpeted floor mats that I use daily had slid just far enough towards the door that it stuck a little bit into the door jam. It was raining outside, and it sucked up so much water that my whole floor board was soaked. This has happened twice (my wife drives my Disco, too, so it's her fault :D ) so you should check it.

IF this is it, don't feel bad. Remember, it happened to me too (twice).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same thing happened to me

I took mine to the dealer due to a leak in the front passenger side floorboard. Listed on my invoice said the cause was "cause K25
822500 Evaporator unit. Evap drain plugged. .2 hours AC evap drains plugged. Clear drains Cost $19.20. It doesn't leak anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.