Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks as if they would like to be a land Rover/Hummer- mini. The inside still looks like my moms 91 Ford Tempo. What do you guys think of it?

--M25

· Registered
130 Posts
Seen it on TV last night for the first time. IMO the only jeep worth a crAAp is the Wrangler. :D

I am also not a very big fan of the Hummer H2 and H3 lines. :dunno:

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Repost from a few weeks ago.
I think the consensus was that it looked like it had been whipped a few times w/ the ugly stick.

That Jeep Hurricane concept, however, is BAD ASS

· Registered
490 Posts
Hey nowake200, how do you like your Duramax? My uncle just got an 05 GMC 2500 4x4 (duramax) I here the duramax is an Isuzu diesel, his truck was nice, but how is yours? any problems? I think the commander looks like a copied LR3.

· Registered
130 Posts
troverman said:
Hey nowake200, how do you like your Duramax? My uncle just got an 05 GMC 2500 4x4 (duramax) I here the duramax is an Isuzu diesel, his truck was nice, but how is yours? any problems? I think the commander looks like a copied LR3.
troverman, sorry it took so long to reply....been out of the loop.

I love the Duramax we have the LB7 engine and you uncle has the LLY engine. There are some changes. The main problem everyone is having is injector failer. I think this has to do with the fuel and EPA standards causing the failer. Ford and Dodge are also faced with this. The other problem with the LLY is running hot or overheating. The Alison trans is kick a$$, so far the best I have ever driven.

Tell your uncle to check out www.dieselplace.com , just like this site, lots of great people to answer questions. Nothing but GM diesel. But tell him to hide his credit cards.....they will make him spend money on truck....it is a drug. :eek:

· Registered
111 Posts
I like the fact that it is not rounded. I cannot stand all these SUVs coming out that have the rounded tops.. BMW has the most popular one I believe. Give me boxy anyday..

As for its performance and such.. its a jeep.. what more needs to be said? :dunno:

2,687 Posts
The 80s g-wagons had front, rear & center diff locks stock.. real nice! A guy from ROVERS had one at the swap meet a couple weeks ago, a nice diesel one.

And as far as I know, GWagons are now discontinued..

4,346 Posts
rmuller said:
The 80s g-wagons had front, rear & center diff locks stock.. real nice! A guy from ROVERS had one at the swap meet a couple weeks ago, a nice diesel one.

And as far as I know, GWagons are now discontinued..
Ryan, I dunno man...

G500

What I love about Mercedez is how they've kept the designs exactly the same and only progressed on techonology WHILE still maintaining its off-road capabilities, INCLUDING the Front AND Rear Rigid Axles!!! :buttrock:

Panzer, Yes i have been inside of one...the lack of a dash feels a little odd, but besides that, I like it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.