• Rocks

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don't care "lets wheel"

Votes: 16 69.6%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I love rocks..... But I go where the trail leads me!!!! Not a big fan of mud at all though!!

·
2,986 Posts
I used to love mud, and deep water.. but the novelty wears off after powerwashing so much... rocks are more fun I think, more challenge, and less chance of something getting screwed up (other than body damage)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Rocks Sand Mud Water whatever i just want to leave the pavement

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
In order of preference,
Can't get enough rocks,
Sand Mud.
Mike J.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
DiscoPilot said:
Rocks Sand Mud Water whatever i just want to leave the pavement
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
I like to wear one of these

And these

when I wheel!!!
Can't be too comfortable, I say. When your out there proving your manhood you should look your best....wait you're not talking about clothes???
Nevermind then. Let's pretend I never posted this.
:drink1:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
OkieRover said:
I like to wear one of these

And these

when I wheel!!!
Can't be too comfortable, I say. When your out there proving your manhood you should look your best....wait you're not talking about clothes???
Nevermind then. Let's pretend I never posted this.
:drink1:

You know...LRO does make a thong...

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
well ill be damned, looks like we're gooing to have to pass out a few of them to the sexy latinas in 09

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bene said:
well ill be damned, looks like we're gooing to have to pass out a few of them to the sexy latinas in 09

Damn, we do have thongs.... well, I will now make it my mission for this year to get a girl friend, or a random girl, whoever, to wear that and pose on the Rover.

Maybe I'll order a pair or 2 and see if I can pull this **** off at Mardi Gras. What better pic than some hot girl wearing just that and beads? :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
DiscoTex said:
Damn, we do have thongs.... well, I will now make it my mission for this year to get a girl friend, or a random girl, whoever, to wear that and pose on the Rover.

Maybe I'll order a pair or 2 and see if I can pull this **** off at Mardi Gras. What better pic than some hot girl wearing just that and beads? :D

So is this a challenge then, best photo of a girl in a LRO thong :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
How do we get a thong to start? I'll need 2 :buttrock: :D you all are in for a treat!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.