Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a 1996 land rover discover SD with 143000 on it. Interior is in good shape and it runs great. There are minor scratches on hte hood from a dog. It already has yokohama all-terains on it with green range rover wheels to much the body. He wants 5100 for it. What do you guys think, good deal?

· Registered
39 Posts
What about the history of the car? Why is he selling? Proper maintenance? What else has been replaced?

These are more important things to look at than just the hood scratches and wheels. I found mine from the original owner with 98K miles, he babies the thing and took it to the dealer for everything. I also only paid 3500 for it. There are deals out there and make sure you know as much info about the vehicle as you can before you drop the $$.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was leased from a dealership for a year brand new and then it had one owner who took good care of it and decided to sell it to get something that gets better gas mileage because he drove far to work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.