Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

What is this part called?

866 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  belew
Trying to figure out the name of the round silver part on the left in the picture. It has a small tube going into it on the left and a rubber hose connecting to the right side. The nipple on the left side broke off and I need to replace the part now.

I think it's the SAI valve. Any ideas? Also need hose or tube that connects it over to the passenger side of the engine compartment.

Thank you!


See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
It's called an Air Pump Control Valve. It is the valve for your secondary air injection system. You may want to try and source that as a used part. New it is a little pricey.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.