Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there fellow Rover enthusiasts, I was wondering if you gentlemen and ladies can help me, by telling me the bolt pattern size for Discovery Series I. Is it 5-6 1/2 or 5- 5 1/2? This was the wheel I was interested in looking at ( http://www.americanracing.com/wheel... painted alloy with Teflon finish&section=ORT ), please tell me your opinions, they are teflon coated already and it makes it easier than painting them or power coating them.

· Registered
590 Posts
I dont know bro, but those are sick with that teflon coating, about how much they run each rim? $$$
I just powder coated mine.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Make sure that the center circle fits snug on the LR hub. I had the GCR steel rims and one thing I did not like about them was that the center hole was too large and all the weight of the rim sat on the stud bolts. If you look at the stock alloys on LRs you'll notive that they fit snug on the center of the hub.

RRC/D1/D90/D110 are 5x6.5

DII/P38 are 5x5.5

Just my opinion.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John C said:
Make sure that the center circle fits snug on the LR hub. I had the GCR steel rims and one thing I did not like about them was that the center hole was too large and all the weight of the rim sat on the stud bolts. If you look at the stock alloys on LRs you'll notive that they fit snug on the center of the hub.

RRC/D1/D90/D110 are 5x6.5

DII/P38 are 5x5.5

Just my opinion.
are you sure its 5-6.5 for rrc/D1/D90/D110" Because all I see are 6-5.5 or 5-5.5 and I can't find any 5-5.5 around. I'm Confused, the first number tell how many bolts or lugs it uses and the second set of numbers tell the spacing right?

· Registered
1,506 Posts
MathewBGoode said:
are you sure its 5-6.5 for rrc/D1/D90/D110" Because all I see are 6-5.5 or 5-5.5 and I can't find any 5-5.5 around. I'm Confused, the first number tell how many bolts or lugs it uses and the second set of numbers tell the spacing right?
Where do you see 6x6.5? I sure hope I know what size rims LRs are, I import rims from the UK.

the bolt pattern is 5 (bolts) x 6.5 (spacing between bolts) on DI/RRC/D90

on a DII/P38 it's 5 (bolts) x 5.5 (spacing between bolts)

If you don't believe me check the bottom of this page

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.