Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
If the wheels you're looking at are from a series one disco, they will fit your Series vehicle, but in my humble opinion, they will look like Booties on a Bull Dog. A more appropriate look with width to match would be the 6x15" Wolf wheels. The prices on those have come way down, and their construction makes them a far more suitable choice for serious work.

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
rims

they would look crud with disco tyres but if you put better tyres on then they look great disco rims will take any amount of pain you can throw at them and terry said disco 1 rims will fit later ones dont.
ONz

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm certain that the steel rims, often used as the spare tire on US Discos will fit series hubs, as I have a friend with that setup. I'm not sure what the deal is with the alloys, I don't think those would fit, but I haven't tried.

I have those wolfe 16" rims on my truck. Cripes, between the rim and the tire, I think we're talking something like 70 pounds at each corner...but I'll tell ya one thing, they are *stout*. The disco steelies are also every bit as sturdy, and you can prolly find them for a little less too...

Bogatyr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.