Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Where does this pipe go ?

1660 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Badger1
On my 2001 Disco SE7, there is in the engine bay a thin plastic pipe which just ends. I am suspecting that it may have something to do with the fact that my cruise control is also not working anymore.
Can anybody identify this pipe (marked in the attached picture) and let me know where it's supposed to go to/come from ?

The pipe is on the driver side in the engine bay. Any help is much appreciated.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I have the same pipe, my assumption is that it is the Land Rover complaint hotline (since it was sold to FORD) and that is the customer service centers last resort.

Yup, tonight is the first night this week I decided to experiment with beer. Survivor is back on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, my cruise control stopped workin once I had my stereo system replaced. :shifty:
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.