Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
1,783 Posts
Dave - are you going to handle putting this together since you got his address, or do you need someone else to? Do we know the details on his Rover - the one his daughter took, or maybe whatever his favorite was? I looked online and we can get something decent for under $60 and that would include all the S&H.

I'm glad he was happy to hear we were thinking about him.
Yes, I can.
Dave

·
1,783 Posts
Here's his signature line description of his truck. For some reason I'm remembering it was white but I'm not sure.

99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with a Detroit and T.T. lockers, H.D. axles, 4:11 gears, Custom front and rear bumpers, sliders, Warn winch, and 5 HID's.

masantschi, what did you find online as a memento? Can you share a link, please?
I think it was either silver or gold.
Dave

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
I think it was Silver or the champagne kind of color for some reason

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Here's his signature line description of his truck. For some reason I'm remembering it was white but I'm not sure.

99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with a Detroit and T.T. lockers, H.D. axles, 4:11 gears, Custom front and rear bumpers, sliders, Warn winch, and 5 HID's.

masantschi, what did you find online as a memento? Can you share a link, please?
I know Dave is rolling with this but I found a Link to a D2 on Ebay, that's about it thus far... It's a bit $$$ but it does look good and so I'm onboard.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Land-Rover-Discovery-Silver-1-18-Hard-To-Find/123677006999?hash=item1ccbb95c97:g:9h0AAOSwDGtcf2Uf:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!85310!US!-1&frcectupt=true

What do you guys think?

·
Expert Crate Digger
166 Posts

·
1,783 Posts
I know Dave is rolling with this but I found a Link to a D2 on Ebay, that's about it thus far... It's a bit $$$ but it does look good and so I'm onboard.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Land-Rover-Discovery-Silver-1-18-Hard-To-Find/123677006999?hash=item1ccbb95c97:g:9h0AAOSwDGtcf2Uf:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!85310!US!-1&frcectupt=true

What do you guys think?
I know this should not matter, but is that a 2003 model, he had 1999. Maybe we can find a 1999-2002 one.
Dave

·
Registered
570 Posts
I am so down for this. I have DiscoMikes number however after reading this def stepping aside to see this handled. I am glad it's rolling.

Def let me know what I can do, excited to be a part of this

·
1,783 Posts
So let's do this guys. How many are on board?
Dave

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
I’ll chip in

·
Expert Crate Digger
166 Posts
I'll definitely contribute $10-$15 as long as it's going towards Disco Mike's present and not parts for someone's Disco.
Just keeping it real...

·
1,783 Posts
lets do this!
Dave

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
Dave I assume your kind of spearheading this?are you technically inclined enough to setup a way we can E transfer ?? you some funds ?
Or how are we best to do it?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts