Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys? Where is Searcaigh??? It's been a while since he last posted, atleast that i know of. Hope everything's ok! I enjoy reading his posts as they are always very full of info! and wise advice!

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Also thought the other day that we havend heard from him for a while.

Perhaps he is lost in the desert? Perhaps we should orginise a search party?

Iv got a landy we can use ......

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Ok we will need food and beer...lots of beer.
dont forget the the petrol & suntan lotion ... oh and did i metion beer, it is hot and dry out there!

Perhaps we should stay at this fancy hotel for a day or so, just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hey guys I am back, :wave: nice to know I was missed :D

Spent two weeks in Saudi and a week in Egypt and in 48 hours I will be back in Jeddah, too much work going on but managing some pleasure too in the form of scuba diving at weekends, only way to escape the heat and the crazy local drivers.

will probably not be back online until after the 23rd May

Cheers guys

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY BUD!!...Livin the good life! :D I bet you get some nice diving where you're at! Good to hear from ya! Moeras, call the search teams back, we found him!..LOL :clap: I'll save all the Q's for the 23rd then..LOL..jk...take it easy and enjoy man!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Dubai is a beautiful place from what I am told.. and LOADED.. I MEAN LOADED with cash!! They are building an F1 track there as well.. so much oil, so much money....

Serg

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Damn!!! And I was just loading the 15th case of beer into the Landy....

Quite a lot of South Africans also working there, espesially Medical personel Vetenairins and farmers ...

Also a big market for ex-soldiers as "security" personell - espesially after 9/11

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.