Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Try the swapmeet you bought your 4 race helmets at.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seriously what are you so bitter? WTF is your problem? i asked a simple question, i want to fix this myself. If you have a problem then PM me and we can talk about it, quit being childish.

·
Registered
590 Posts
lol.

You lose.

I thought we both had a dry sense of humor. If you thought I was effing with you, lighten up man.
Can someone get my friend in AZ a beer please......Im busy watching Benny Hill.

·
Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Need Abs Sensor

So seriously.....whats the answer as to where I can get a decent price on an ABS sensor???.....I need one. Anyone? Will trade :beer: for straight answers.

Thanks in advance.

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
Roverland, Their used parts though. So remember it only good for so long. But its cheaper.

And if not go or Atlantic british.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
I paid something like $90 with 6% tax here in CT .

I know someone that works for land rover but it was taking him ages to iunderstand what I want , So I Paid the full price .

Paying $90 , when you Owe $15K is a smole price for your safty . Cause I had two times when ABS kicked in when I was pulling into a parking lot , and wanted to slow down cause some one was a reatard . I step on the brake and the abs thinks that my wheel is sliding . THAT's scary when you can't really stop .

·
Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Thanks Beezel, Roverhound and Tsiart for the ABS sensor answer..... I owe beers :drink1: At some point we will have to start a tab. :beer:
Now let me see which of these guys will is cheaper to the penny. I would really prefer a brand new sensor though.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
FlyWheel said:
Thanks Beezel, Roverhound and Tsiart for the ABS sensor answer..... I owe beers :drink1: At some point we will have to start a tab. :beer:
Now let me see which of these guys will is cheaper to the penny. I would really prefer a brand new sensor though.

Your welcome :) :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.