Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have a unique "problem." For a couple years I've had a silver 00 disco that's been pretty reliable. Then I have a friend who asked me to do the head gaskets on his black 01 with the same mileage, 140000. After doing the job and driving it, I realized that it ran, rode, and drove much better than mine, so I did a trade- my silver disco for the black one and $500 because it had little problems like the back door didn't open. In the meantime, I had picked up a lovely Epsom Green 02 that also had the same mileage and blown head gaskets. I repaired these too. So now I have to discos, green and black, with the same mileage. I soon have to decide which to keep and I'm struggling. Both paintjobs have small flaws in the clearcoat. The green one has multiple dents and the rear bumper is damaged. The black one has a little more rust but otherwise the body is much nicer. The black one rides smoother but the green one runs smoother...though has a bit of lifter tap. It also seems to shift better. Black one has three amigos, green one has no lights. Both are SE 5-seaters but the green one has more options. Both their interiors are a little beat up. So which one would you keep?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
What a tough choice for you.
I'd keep the green, because I don't care for black cars.

·
Super Moderator
2,193 Posts
Keep them both! �� ��

1 - 4 of 4 Posts