Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a trip in the planning stages for Jan 8 or jan 12...... Going to slaughterhouse by Denver....Who can go? when is a good time if these dates don't work?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's looking like sunday the 8th..... More people can make this date....

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Silver Streak said:
Count in the PPR crew! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

SWEET!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Was looking for more info on the trail but can't find much on the web. Is this a road, a OHV trail, or both? The difference is on alot of "roads", I can't run the Samurai unless they have signs up saying OHV's are allowed. The Samurai is not registered for the road.

OBTW in case any one is interested in a built Samurai.
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=51987

I wish my rovers were built enough to wheel, but I can't chance it as long as they are our daily drivers. Plus the 90 RR is down right now due to a bad "leaking" injector.

Plus, how far of a drive from CS? My tow vehicle doesn't get very good MPG. I guess I could wheel the Blazer but it is for sale right now too.
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=51985

:dunno: Just a mild hijack of the topic :)

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kdkg said:
Was looking for more info on the trail but can't find much on the web. Is this a road, a OHV trail, or both? The difference is on alot of "roads", I can't run the Samurai unless they have signs up saying OHV's are allowed. The Samurai is not registered for the road.

OBTW in case any one is interested in a built Samurai.
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=51987

I wish my rovers were built enough to wheel, but I can't chance it as long as they are our daily drivers. Plus the 90 RR is down right now due to a bad "leaking" injector.

Plus, how far of a drive from CS? My tow vehicle doesn't get very good MPG. I guess I could wheel the Blazer but it is for sale right now too.
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=51985

:dunno: Just a mild hijack of the topic :)

Sounds like there are gonna be a few of us from CS going... It's 90 miles from my house.... and most of CS.... The guys from pikes peak rovers are going... I am sure one of us will let you ride along..maybe there will be an extra vehicle you could drive..never know...... As fas as the roah being OHV or not i don't know......www.colorado4x4.org and www.4x4trails.net are the best pics/info I can find....

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the Colorado Springs folk where is a good place to meet?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am gearing up for this one. Looking like it will be the Red Rover flat towing the Samurai which means I don't want to go through Denver. Other than that, has anyone given any thought about the CS meeting place? That being said, my speeds is going to be alot slower than yall so I might need some very good directions.

If the trail isn't too bad, the wife may drive the RRRC while I get to play around in the Samurai.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kdkg said:
I am gearing up for this one. Looking like it will be the Red Rover flat towing the Samurai which means I don't want to go through Denver. Other than that, has anyone given any thought about the CS meeting place? That being said, my speeds is going to be alot slower than yall so I might need some very good directions.

If the trail isn't too bad, the wife may drive the RRRC while I get to play around in the Samurai.

Sounds great to me....where in town ie everyone? I am by Sky Sox

·
Registered
217 Posts
Down in Fountain area (Widefield). I need to look at a map, but I am thinking I can get to slaughter by going through Woodland. My wife won't get off until 0730 but I have done warned her I was going to pick her up on the way.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good...... Will see you as soon as I figure out where...I pm'd you with some info...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.