Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea who actually works on land rovers at a dealership or LR independant.

I see most of u are American techs.

Any foreign techs.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
We have a three bay shop here. About 25% typical service work and 75% restoration and vintage... maybe a little expedition prep and custom modded off-road stuff too. We also have a big warehouse and supply hundreds of indie shops with Genuine, OEM and aftermarket parts and we have many dealers who buy their Classic parts from us since we are easier and cheaper than the "other" methods of getting them.
It's a strange mix- on any given day there might be a $100,000 restoration in one bay, a beat to hell 64 Series in another bay getting a tune-up and a DII getting brakes... strange to see such a wide variety.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
nope- DAP...

·
PPR
93 Posts
We work on Rovers exsclusively. 90% is repair and maintenance. The rest is custom, off road, and restoration work. We are curently restoring a 1974 Range Rover which the original owner claims was the very first Range Rover brought into the country. We also have about 7 Rovers we are parting out.

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if he claims it have them run it by the factory.

They will have the records.

might take a while though.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Silver Streak said:
That would interesting.I just like the old two door Rangies myself. Nice to see it get a little tlc.

I love that rover.... I keep looking at it...What are you guys doing with the 109 next to it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.