Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Don't forget boogiedown27 and disco COLORADO ROCKS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Get Together?

When is a good time for everyone to meet? Everyone should post a general available time...... Lets try to get something where we can all get together!!!

I am off on Sundays!!! sometimes I can arrange something to meet another day or time.....

I'm up for whatever...... I hate the raiders....watch the game at the bar?...

thanks, Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
SO WHERE ARE WE HAVEING THE PARTY @? and WHEN?
:D :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :D
:beer: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Disco1 said:
Me me me.....
. This is truly Gods country.
Couldn't say it better my self!!!!! It is beautiful in that area!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
kdkg said:
I am in Colorado Springs. Two RRC's. If you have ever seen a power blue RRC with a white DR door, that is me.

On other subjects, there is two RRC's on Peterson right now for sale.

Hey you wanna hang out? I am in CO springs also......I am always looking for more rovers to hang out and 4-wheel with. PM me, boogiedown27 is right by us also.....If you go to peterson you are about 2 minutes from me.....

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Who here wheels in the snow?? Hey KDKG you still up for China wall sometime soon?

·
Registered
217 Posts
China Wall isn't too bad with the snow. Eagle Rock, however, is pretty bad.

http://community.webshots.com/album/351222746DvytdA

Messed up my TC, swore I wasn't going to do deep snow again. I don't think we ever hit dirt, just was spinning on the surface. I might consider the Blazer, has the weight to get down to the dirt.

I hope you get the humor of that trail rated pic, I mostly wheel with jeeps so I had to poke some fun.

Don't laugh too much at my tow rig/wood hauler/camper. It gets the job done and was a great price for a 1 ton. Just has a problem with the climb of gold camp road.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Great shots....I won't run Eagle rock in the snow anytime soon....Been there done that......That was a fun day, but I never saw dirt either!!!! And we winched like crazy...I like the ol' dodge van, that's awsome!!!! Well if I see your Zuki on the trail I'll wave ya down.... I'll let you know when I can run the wall...It's fun in snow!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Sounds good...I'll PM you when I head that way!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.