Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new fuse box cover for my 1990 RR 3.9 V8 Vogue Classic. I have ordered one on 4 (yes, 4!) separate occasions from 4 different LR parts dealers in the UK and each time I have had to return it for credit because the locating lug and plastic star on the rear have been in the wrong positions. Each time I have ordered this part I have given the potential supplier my vehicle's VIN No. yet each time I've received the wrong part. Is there something odd about my RR? Was it built on the cusp of a model change? I would appreciate some help as I'm fed up with staring at a bank of fuses in front of me! :confused

· Underwater hockey is no dumber than any other spor
259 Posts
There's a place called Grandpa's Retired Rovers or something along those lines which had some fuse box covers of that vintage. Don't have their address but I'm sure they can be found easily enough on the net.

· Registered
31 Posts
Suggestion

Hello,

Just a suggestion, maybe your Range had at some point of its life a problem with the dash and it has been replaced with one of another year.

I would try to take a picture of the fusebox opening pointing out the correct placement of the lugs etc and include this with my order.

Just my two cents worth, good luck

Andre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.