Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so damn hard to post pictures on this board?

No wonder people are always asking for others to post pics,,,,,because we ourselves cant remember the stupid formula we used to post a pic last time me thinks!! LOL

Ive posted pics with teh help of JC and using photobucket.com but for teh life of me I cant remember teh damn process I had to go through.

Other forums you just save as, then browse and sellect the pic(s) and attache it or just cut n paste.
Whats the deal with the system on LRO?

I want to post some pics, lol

Am I alone here? :dunno:

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
"Would you say that I have a plethora?"

"Would you like to kiss me, here on the veranda?"
"Uh, no,, on the lips would be fine."

"I like the one who's not so smart"
"Which one is that?"

AWESOME MOVIE. One of my all time favorites.

Guys, I am a complete techno-tard & I figured out how to post pics. Just resize the pic to fit the allowed dimensions, resave it w/ the new dimensions, and use the 'attach image' feature to post it. You won't see it in your draft but once you hit 'submit reply' it'll be there.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember I had to trouble shoot and try a variety of ways to upload the pic, and i still wasnt able to upload the size I wanted.

I wish I was smarter. or this pic deal was just easier...

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
In Microsoft Photoeditor (which is the program your pics come up in on Windows when you go to 'my pictures' & select one) drag down on the top option "Image",,,choose 'resize' from the pull-down menu of options.

·
4,576 Posts
I like to use Photobucket because I can link the images within the text field and that way, when you read the post, you can be lookin at the pic at the same time; as opposed to reading first, then clickin a series of links to open up the images.

Only downside to this is the forum bandwidth is taken up a bit. So I do resize them to help this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.