Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a zambezi silver with alpaca 2004 Dico II HSE. Only 15,000 miles, and loaded to the gills ( nav, dvd, parktronic, running boards, oem rubber mats), great condition etc. Put it on autotrader and in my local newspaper.

I have had a total of three calls/contacts in over two weeks. I can't understand why?

I put an ask of 31,995

Any suggestions

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
Give it some time, the dealers are making some good deals on their remaining inventories, once they are go people will start looking at 04 madels.
Mike J.

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Zambezi Silver, good color!!

· Registered
492 Posts
Accessories do not add any value to your vehicle when selling it, best take them off and flog em to somebody looking for whatever you have

Brand new 04 Disco IIs are selling here for $27,000 (leather interior, double sun roof etc)

LR3 is coming and they need to get rid of them

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Gordon is in the UAE. (Middle East)

· Registered
12 Posts
My dealer still has several brand new o4s left for about $30k, below is the link

www.fredlaverycompany.com

click on 'see our virtual showroom', then click on new vehicle specials to see the exact price.

If you get an error message, that means the Fred Lavery guy who updates the web site is behind on his updates. The last price I saw was $30,400 for a SE with a $39.5 sticker price.

· Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2004 se with 250 miles on it for 29,000...has cold climate package, rear park assist and dvd. Dealer said they are going like hotcakes, so maybe it will get better for you when the supply has evaporated like mentioned in a previous post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.