Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've recently swapped a 2.5n\a Diesel for a 3.5efi from a Range Rover I brought and put in my 110 including auto box and tranfer box I started it and driven it. It's now not starting its only injecting fuel from the cold start injector can anyone help?
:dunno:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
CarlWoolrich110 said:
I've recently swapped a 2.5n\a Diesel for a 3.5efi from a Range Rover I brought and put in my 110 including auto box and tranfer box I started it and driven it. It's now not starting its only injecting fuel from the cold start injector can anyone help?
:dunno:
I am being selfish and no help at all.......If you want to get rid of your 2.5 and its in good nick....I'll take it off your hands!Sorry. :shifty:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Try using an electric fuel pump. They are noisy but get the job done.

Ask for a quite one at the auto parts store. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have put New Pistons,rings and shells in but it needs the bottom end looking at but it is for sale.

The fuel on my 110 is getting to the fuel rail but the but its getting the injectors to fire is the problem :mad: . My ecu is also fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.