Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys might enjoy these pics...........the new truck is soooo tight even the horses gave it a close looking over...lol

· Registered
528 Posts
i second 01001010 lol :drink1: :drink1:

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
ISH- you are a PIMP!!!! Nice ride!!!(not the horse). Did you get a new Rangie???The old one was white?? Anyhow where in N.J is that. I was looking for a house in Cape May not too long ago and fell in love with it.A bit expensive at the momment though.Man that is a nice House and Ride!!!! Your livin' large ISH..good on ya! :clap:

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey guys just calm your shorts a little, no accidents please :D ......the house is on the Outer Banks in Corova Beach, North Carolina 4x4 access only 10 miles up the beach to the nearest paved road. My wife, daughter and I rent this house for a couple of weeks each year and it is awesome, it is right on the beach, nice pool and hot tub. wild horses roaming around, dolphins off shore. As you can see my daughter feet haven't touched the ground in days...lol This year my sister and brother-in-law have joined us, they have a diesel powered GMC 2500 HD, which is a sweet ride (for a non-LR...lol)
It would be great to get all you guys to rent every house in the area. Every year we see several Discos on the beach, a couple of D90's, but so far I'm the only Rangie around. The majority of people that vacation out here have Expeditions, Suburbans, Pick-ups and one or two Hummers. It would be great to cover the beach in Land Rovers!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my way of turning my off roading addiction into family vacations.

PS. the airplane pics were taken in april when we were last down here.

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PanzerJaeger said:
Wild horses in New Jersey? :eek:

Great truck by the way!
Thanks for all the nice comments, I LOVE the new truck.
I've taken soooooo many cool pics I just had to post some for you guys to see.

· Registered
528 Posts
NC is the place to be! :beer: :beer:

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tonight we were taking a run down the beach and we came across a jeep CJ stuck in deep deep sand (ok, so far not too unusual) but this one was different, it was burnt beyond recognition. TOTALLY fried.
By the time we finished with dinner in Duck it was pitch black, no moon and I couldn't find it again to take a pic. HMMMMM nice twist to 4 wheeling do it in the dark. :buttrock:

· Registered
130 Posts
This is my first post on LRO and it looks like a great site. :buttrock:

Also just wanted to thank you.....for not making fun of my white GMC, I know it is not a Land Rover but she is my baby. Besides.....to me this is all about the love of trucks with 4X4. :clap:

But I have to warn my brother-in-law(lsh05), he is getting me hooked on this Land Rover thing.......and he should take heed to the warning, his lil sister will kill him if she was to ever find out. :D

Looking foward to learning more about these great trucks. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.