Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I am a newbie here (in fact, I have not yet even purchased the '95 RRC in question), and am wondering whether the ARB RRC bull bar will fit a '95. All of the bars that I have seen specify non-airbag. Is this because the attachment points are different, or is it just a liability question? In other words, have ARB just not tested their bar for proper airbag deployment?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I am taking a test drive in the '95 tonight, and just want to know what my options are with regard to the front bumper.

cheers,
d|b

·
2,986 Posts
Non-air bag just means that it wasn't tested with an airbag.. the airbags will still deploy if in an accident that requires them, but the speed of deploying hasnt been matched to factory spec.

Yes, it will fit.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have a 95 w/ the ARB bumper. It will fit no problem, however.........:eek:

you have to raise the trans cooler about 1/2 inch for the cooler line to clear the bumper bracket. Its real easy, just have to redrill a couple of holes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.