Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will a new tjm bumper fit in the rear of my disco? i am driving to knoxville to get it from the distributor and i need to know if it will fit....hopefully it will :dunno:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
If TJM say's it will fit it will, they do quality work.
Are you going to be doing alot of wheeling, if si consider the MT's instead of the AT's, much better tire off the road and an equal on the road.
Mike J.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Or do you mean will it fit in the inside of your Truck???
Yes it should.
Mike J.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWESOME>>>> you guys wish me the best of luck...i hope the install is easy...it should be i am assuming

·
2,986 Posts
Yup it fits.. mine did at least.

Installation is straight-forward.. get some pb-blaster (or wd-40), soak down all the old stuff for an hour or so before you unbolt it.. and definitely have a helper lift the bumper.. it took me about 3-4 hours to do mine w/o a helper.. the worst was trying to get the old bolts out.. the next hardest was trying to balance the bumper on my leg while putting the bolts in!

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
rmuller said:
Yup it fits.. mine did at least.

Installation is straight-forward.. get some pb-blaster (or wd-40), soak down all the old stuff for an hour or so before you unbolt it.. and definitely have a helper lift the bumper.. it took me about 3-4 hours to do mine w/o a helper.. the worst was trying to get the old bolts out.. the next hardest was trying to balance the bumper on my leg while putting the bolts in!
You did that by yourself!!!! :eek:

Did you get a hernia? :D I could just imagine the hailstorm of cuss words if that would have been me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.