Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an ad for what looks like a good deal.. someone please tell me if this will fit my 1995 LWB Classic. It is all stock, but has had the air suspension replaced and now rides at what I would guess was the highest Air Suspension setting.

OFF A 1997 LAND ROVER. BOLT PATTERN (5 - 6.5) PIRELLI SCORPION A/T P255/70R16 MUD AND SNOW RATED. WHEELS ARE GENUINE XS SPORT 16X7".

$500...
Will these fit ok and is this a good deal??

Serg

·
Registered
139 Posts
they fit.

all RRC are 5 x6.5 lug.
all d1 are 5x6.5
all series,
all defenders
foward control, etc.

The p38 , the d2 and newer 4.4 litres are all different smaller.

NOW, I put defender rims on my RRC with 255/65 and they rubbed on full turns., so know your backspacing.

Which ones do you want? Any pics?

·
Series Moderator
536 Posts
yes and no

Hi Serg,
I run 255/65/16 on 3 spoke alloys on my old knackered 84 heap with no problems at all even on full articulation and lock,so 70 profile wont cause you any problems.
However the alloys may be a different story the P38 and later discoverys changed the wheel stud arrangement It these wheels are of such a vehicle they wont fit a classic Range rover, :dunno:
Cheers ONz

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They came off a 1997 Discovery... I am trying to pick them up, I think it will be a good deal and I already have 245/70/16's on my '95 so this size if barely larger.

Will post pics when (and if) I get them and put them on my Rangie...

Serg

·
Registered
19 Posts
if you have air suspension you will be getting into risk

If you suspension collapses then the car could be resting on the tops of the tires, also you may need to reprogram the EAS ECU to adjust the high speed height to give a little more clearance.

All issues specific to air suspension models

1 - 5 of 5 Posts