Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
On Disco ll's the plug is on the passenger side (right side on N.A.S.) tail light.It's a plug n' play item from factory, and the factory harness do show from time to time on e-bay.I think that Disco l's must be a similar thing.
Carlos

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the '95 the wiring harness is in the rear passenger quarterpanel. There is a removable piece that will give you access by the jumpseat. You can order the wiring assembly from a number of places, I got mine from AtlanticBritish. Takes very little time to do it. You'll like the way the Disco tows. I've got 3500lbs of sailboat and trailer and it pulls it quite easily.

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Second the towing capacity. It pulls my 5000lb (dry) boat and trailer without skipping a beat. I was surprised at how well it tracks for a relatively short wheel base.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hank said:
I got my harness stright from U-Haul. It was like 20 bucks, including shipping...If you really need it, I can dig up the part number.
hey, do you still have that part # for the wiring harness for the disco 2? I need one and the stealer is going to bore me a new crapper if i pay them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.