Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been without a Land Rover for 2 weeks now.. fortunately I have my beater Miata to drive around. I've looked at only one '95 LWB in the last 2 weeks and it didn't work out. I have another one to see Friday that I am pretty excited about.. we'll see...

Just sucks not having a Rover... I miss my Rangie!!

thank you for letting me vent.. :clap:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Guess that means you chickened out on buying one of those D90s... wimp.

For a "small" fee, I might let you drive my 90 on occasion... your yearning for a LWB will only grow in strength after a few miles behind the wheel.

Seriously though, good luck with the search. LR withdrawal must be a bitch.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to look at the low mileage D90 when I go to see the RR on friday as they are both in the same city. I might buy both... who knows...

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
GriffSC said:
For a "small" fee, I might let you drive my 90 on occasion...

I have some "low mileage" sheep... hopefully next spring/summer, your wife will be OK with you doing a nice 2 day offroad trip. Keep us posted on when you two have the little one. My sister is in the hospital right now having her first child. Got to go visit my new nephew later this afternoon.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DallasRover said:
Want to adopt me.............. :wave:
Hey hey!!! That's my line! You stole my line!! :cool:

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just meant that I am always asking wealthier peope if they want to adopt me.... hee hee... :D

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Nephew = Future Rover-fan..... That's cool RoverX.. Serg bud.. I am sorry for the withdrawls, that must be killing you.. I say you buy both and a disco for good measure... you know for "pain and suffering".. So when is this trip and where?...

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I am pretty excited... I am going to look at what I think might be a kick ass deal on a one owner 1995 LWB tomorrow.. I don't want to jinx it so I will spare you the details until tomorrow after I see it...

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Serge, I'm back in Boston again tonight....want me to check out Copley for you?????....lol

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lshill05 said:
Serge, I'm back in Boston again tonight....want me to check out Copley for you?????....lol
Um, I could buy a new car for the difference between what they want for their RRC's and the ones I am looking at. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
lmfao..........com'on we all know you got a ton of cash in those pockets just burning a wildfire in your pockets

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well as you can see by my avatar I have a new "ass brown" ;) RRC.. posted some pics and details here...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.