Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone suggest either a glue or epoxy strong enough to re-attach the wood panel onto the door of an 89 Range Rover? I tried some 3M Interior vinyl glue, but it didn't stick. I'm thinking some sort of super epoxy is needed....

· Registered
298 Posts
screw it

Try some short wood screws installed from the other side. It will give the glue a back up.

· Registered
9 Posts
Center Wood Console

Hey fellow roverers, I just became a member of this forum. First off this forum is one of the best I've seen. :buttrock: My rover is a 1993 Portofino Red Range Rover SWB. I am saving up from my job here at college to put a rack on her ( http://www.northwestparts.com/Sliders/100_0540.JPG ). My brother has a 1992 RRC in Alpine White. We are freshman at the University of Alabama(which by the way we are looking for a great season in football.) I am thinking about starting a University of Alabama Land Rover Club. I have the logo in the works.
Anyways about the wood issue. I just got done with a major A/C conversion(it took me all summer) :D and the last piece to put on was the rectangle wood piece that surrounds the shifter and it was cracked and bucking pretty good so I just left it off. Does anybody know where I can get one of these to replace it? My interior looks great except for this piece. :bawling:

Garrett
driver of: "Big Red"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.