Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone suggest either a glue or epoxy strong enough to re-attach the wood panel onto the door of an 89 Range Rover? I tried some 3M Interior vinyl glue, but it didn't stick. I'm thinking some sort of super epoxy is needed....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Contact adhesive

As in Uhu or simlarrr, apply both sides, allow to get tacky, stick together forever. Evostick is another name.

Clean it all first though, no good if it's a bit shitty or warped.

·
Registered
298 Posts
screw it

Try some short wood screws installed from the other side. It will give the glue a back up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Center Wood Console

Hey fellow roverers, I just became a member of this forum. First off this forum is one of the best I've seen. :buttrock: My rover is a 1993 Portofino Red Range Rover SWB. I am saving up from my job here at college to put a rack on her ( http://www.northwestparts.com/Sliders/100_0540.JPG ). My brother has a 1992 RRC in Alpine White. We are freshman at the University of Alabama(which by the way we are looking for a great season in football.) I am thinking about starting a University of Alabama Land Rover Club. I have the logo in the works.
Anyways about the wood issue. I just got done with a major A/C conversion(it took me all summer) :D and the last piece to put on was the rectangle wood piece that surrounds the shifter and it was cracked and bucking pretty good so I just left it off. Does anybody know where I can get one of these to replace it? My interior looks great except for this piece. :bawling:

Garrett
driver of: "Big Red"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts