Registered
146 Posts
For sure, but it is pretty good looking :eek:

Adam :beer:

·
Registered
139 Posts
not suprised. viny-aahd.

The "summer" folks on that island tend to have a inflated view of the world, themselves and the vehciles they drive. You thought San Jose had high prices for things? You should see what houses go for there.

I am sure 4x4 in Williston did a good job, they are not too far from my mountain house, but good lord, 100k.

Only on the vinyaahd. Ted and Chappaquidick, errah errah Rose any gin left?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well it is indeed a nice car, well restaured but he probably added a couple of zeros to the price and did not realised!

Could someone warn him? :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
He might have made a typo, but then agian some people shoot too high.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keep in mind where it is located. a house that would be 100k anywhere else would easily sell for 1 mil over there. Series Landies are fairly common over there too. Shame they dont get better mileage. Last time I was over there gas was around 2.75 a gallon while 100 octane avgas was only $.25 more expensive. If anyone has a classic car for sale, MV would be the place to sell it. Plenty of people with $$$ to burn. Just my $.02

·
Registered
4 Posts
my husband says that my series 2a is the most expensive land rover on the planet(after having a new engine,starter motor, clutch and brakes,galvanised chassis ,parabollics etc etc) which he paid for. :drive:

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
Wouldn't mind having it.
As we say down here, "It shoor iz purdy." (translation: it sure is pretty)
But 100,000? I think I'll let the Nor'easter keep her.
If this truck was listed at 10,000 he would have had a thousand offers already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts