Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you chaps on the other side of the water, in case of confusion, UK means United Kingdom, i.e. England and Scotland, which funnily enough celebrates its 400th anniversary this year, so methinks either use just UK, or; England, Scotland, Wales, oh and Northern Ireland too; but then, that becomes Great Britain, not the UK :confused ! Had to get a mention of Wales in,though, Ha ha.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
challisc said:
loadsa i see you have a B, how on earth do you remove the rear wheel bearings??
Hi Challisc. Is that a 2B or an MG B ? Either way, I don't know because I have had the luxury of never having had to do it!! I could look up the Paynes Manual if that would help, but I find it rarely does in these circumstances. They usually just say remove and refit!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Serg said:
Ahhh... good eye!! Thanks.. it's fixed now...

Serg :drive:

Hi Serg,

I was only having a laugh but that is great anyway, no worries. Hope you didn't mind the history lesson.

Great site by the way. I never realised there was quite so much interest in Landies in the US. It seems a bit unreal to see all this correspondence coming from over there, especially the prices which seem to be paid for series vehicles, huh!

Cheers and good luck.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Well there are lots of Land Rover owners and enthusiasts in the US. I am hoping to attract a fair number of them here, as most other Landy sites are too geared towards the UK region.. I want this to be a truly international site.

Serg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.