Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My totaled rover finally got towed away, so I can start getting rid of some parts. All parts below have come off my 2001 Discovery 2 (110,000mi) and are located in Appleton, WI.

Send me a PM if interested in anything below.

ABS Amigo: $120 + shipping

Cup Holder Kit in Tan: $40 + shipping
Comes complete with all screws & clips.

CD Changer Cartridge: Best Offer

Genuine LandRover 180degree Thermostat (grey housing): $65 + shipping
Used on my truck for about 3,000mi. Tested in water to verify 180degree complete operation. used with green prestone coolant (not Dexcool). I'll also throw in a new genuine Land Rover reservoir cap.

Full mat set: $130
Front driver and passenger mat as well as both backseat mats. The passenger-side rear mat has a tear on the corner. The front drivers mat has some heal wear by the gas/brake pedal area. I also have an extra drivers side mat that I will throw in.

Rear Hydrolic Step: $120

I also have $1 (to ship it)
Intake Manifold gasket (between upper and lower).

·
Prepping for the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse
62 Posts
I need a front passenger turn signal lens & pig tail for both bulbs. Also need both rear tail light lens assemblies. I'm also interested in the cup hold kit. I also need that plastic post cap that goes on the driver's side between the windshield and the door. (For the life of me I can't remember what the damned thing is called. Let's make a deal.) :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need a front passenger turn signal lens & pig tail for both bulbs. Also need both rear tail light lens assemblies. I'm also interested in the cup hold kit. I also need that plastic post cap that goes on the driver's side between the windshield and the door. (For the life of me I can't remember what the damned thing is called. Let's make a deal.) :D
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rear bumper end-caps?

Do you have these? if so how much?

Thanks,
Tex

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are the cup holders still available? if so, consider them sold, if you'll ship them to Canada (Victoria). Payment by Paypal, or by Money order (ship after you are satisfied that all is well with payment). Prefer shipping via USPS, if possible.

Thanks,

Steve Norton
2693 Rainville Rd.
Victoria, BC V9B 3N2

250-294-0435
[email protected]

Roverlanders BC, Land Rover Ownres of Malaysia, Island Rovers

Tata for now...Land Rover forever!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.