Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a very common problem/question but does any one have a spare bumper for sale? I hit a deer Monday and screwed up my passenger side bumper and it doesn't look like I can just buy an end cap and stick it on. If no, are their any aftermarket bumpers for under $500 or a way to modify older disco bumpers? Thanks

First post btw

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is a very common problem/question but does any one have a spare bumper for sale? I hit a deer Monday and screwed up my passenger side bumper and it doesn't look like I can just buy an end cap and stick it on. If no, are their any aftermarket bumpers for under $500 or a way to modify older disco bumpers? Thanks

First post btw
They're aren't any options for a new bumper at that price level really, RoversNorth has the TerraFirma steel front bumpers on sale right now for 599 with LED's 699 without. ARB bumpers and others start to get upwards of a grand real quick. Send me a private message with your contact info and I'll send an idea your way on one other option too. Welcome to the forum!

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.