Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

WTB: 1994 RRC Parts

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Paul Grant 
#1 ·
Need four cyclone wheels from County LWB, five bar right rear tail lamp guard, lettering for tailgate, speaker cover for front door for 1994 abs stereo system.

Also need source for rebuilt transfer case and Connolly light stone beige leather to recover armrest.

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
I have a transfer case with 97k on it. In Texas can ship. PM me if interested.

#7 ·
If you want to rebuild, I have a used viscous coupler for the BW. It's out of a '93 LWB that had just over 110K on the odometer. It's $175 including shipping.

As far as the Cyclones go, keep in mind that the '94 was a different color than the '95. The '94 Cylones were finished in Anthracite whereas the '95's where in Sparkle Silver. You wouldn't want to get a mixed set as they are VERY different in color. You might find it easier to locate a set of '95 Cyclones because Rover sold twice as many LWB's in '95. The the '94 model year was abbreviated with the introduction of the '95 model in April of '94. I remember it all to well as I purchased a '94 in November of '93 only to see the '95's in the dealer a little over five months later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.