Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Being my first post, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I am based in Denver, CO. I own a 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series I. Unfortunately, the vehicle is pretty bare-boned; I recently had a nice tint job added to the "fishbowl" (referring to the excessive window space of the vehicle), and have added wood-trim and chrome grille slat inserts.

What I am desiring now is the following:

* Full Brush Guard (Covers head-lamps, grille, etc), similar to the OEM one that comes on the LSE
* Rear tail-light guards and rear bumper-light guards

If anyone has these (preferably used as to cut down on cost), I'd appreciate a response. I'm willing to pay shipping from anywhere as well.

Thanks for your curiosity,

Brandon

· Registered
363 Posts
I went with after market.

I bought ARB front bumper and ARB side steeps. And it was some what cheaper and much better quality $1,301.97 for both. As for the rear lamp guards. I thought they where to expensive for what little they do. As for ARB you will get alot of opinions on that if you ready enough threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.