Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have a pair of those in good shape, complete. I need to look for them though. I'll post again tomorrow after I look in the garage for them. I bought them of DWeeb and never installed them.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I found parts of the pair- I think I'll be able to find the rest of the set this weekend. I'll make you a good deal on them- I just don't want 'em.

·
Support Our Troops
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roverX said:
John,
Are you sure the one I posted isn't like that one? It looks just like now that I look closer. What is the part number on the ones you have?

From how you said they mount I dont think they are the same. The one I need doesnt bolt into the light housing at all. there are 2 bolts that are drilled into the side of the car where the rubber piece is. Then the rubber piece slides onto those two bolts. The guard itself bolts into the rubber piece and then on the rear panel the guard has a bolt that is drilled directly into the body panel.

I dont have a part number as it came with the Disco when I brought it. Does yours mount the same way as I discribed?

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
apbtpetey said:
From how you said they mount I dont think they are the same. The one I need doesnt bolt into the light housing at all. there are 2 bolts that are drilled into the side of the car where the rubber piece is. Then the rubber piece slides onto those two bolts. The guard itself bolts into the rubber piece and then on the rear panel the guard has a bolt that is drilled directly into the body panel.

I dont have a part number as it came with the Disco when I brought it. Does yours mount the same way as I discribed?

I think it does John but I am not sure. I never had them on my truck. They came with it in a box along with some other parts. The part number I have is RTC 9503 AS. The one you have on there should have a sticker that has the part number on it. The sticker on mine says that removal of the sticker invlaidates warranty. Let me know so I can look for the other one Saturday. But it looks exactly like the one you have so........

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Ah keeeerap... forgot. I'll check when I get home. I found the brackets, but the covers are in a different box somewhere in the depths of my garage,.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I found 'em! I have the metal grids and the rubber mount parts. There might be some hardware missing- some of the screws etc, I don't know. Most of it is there though, maybe all. If you are just replacing existing ones, you should be able to deal with one of the little screws or something missing- just reuse one of the existing ones. These have apparently never been used.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
ah heck... I dunno what they're worth, hardly ever see 'em for sale. How much is a good bottle of Scotch?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have no objection to that... after looking at the hardware more, it appears it might all be there. Still not positive because I don't have the parts list.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
for new lamp guards, that's all? hmmm...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
i was hopin for $50 out of the set... I think that's really cheap considering what those suckers go for. Not tryin to be greedy or anything...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.