Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we all know lots of different sizes will fit so I won't go into detail. Need tyres- AT's or stock, whatever- for a stock height RRC with 16" rims. Needs to be reasonably close to VT or somewhere between VT and DC for pickup.

·
Where is my Black Son?
504 Posts
I realize I may not be reasonably close(double check, my location is in my profile), but I've got tires 235/75/16(i can double check if you'd like) that I bought Brand new(trhey are LEMANS HT -very much like an AT tire) with hnestly about 5000 MIles on them. I bought them in Fl, and used them to drive my truck back Canada, then drove around with them for a Month, and put my 32's on. I will include my stock 3 spoke RRC rims with them. I should have a receipt for them( just need to find it) and if I do then they will come with warranty aswell. I will also include 1 spare rim/tire combo. Tires alone cost about 500US. 330$(obo) if you pick them up. 360 if I meet you somewhere at the border(just to cover my fuel). I can take pictures if you'd like, but they are honestly BRAND NEW!~
Let me know.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just looking for cheap or free toss-outs that will get past inspection. It all may be a moot point since I think some guy is buying it from me even though I only had it for two days. :)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem- thanks for the offer! It is very much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts